Protecting Your Business
You want to feel confident that your insurance coverage will protect what you have worked hard to build.
- General Liability Insurance – Coverage that can protect you from a variety of claims including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and others that can arise from your business operations.
- Property Insurance – Protect your business space as well as its contents. You can even elect to cover lost income or additional expenses incurred while your business is closed.
- Business Auto Insurance – Comprehensive coverage for owned, leased, non-owned, and hired vehicles. Also provide coverage for legal liability caused by an accident or physical damage resulting from collisions or other incidents.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Extra protection and coverage to safeguard your business.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Covers lost wages and medical treatment resulting from an employee’s work-related injury or illness. It also covers services needed to help an employee recover and return to work.
If you are interested in speaking with us, please contact us today to get started with a quote.